Thursday, August 28, 2014

Onliner for a day

My server is now online for a day and I already have three account registrations. Considering that I didn't actually do anything to promote it yet except for writing on this blog, these are three more people than expected. It would be even more motivating, though, when they would have actually done anything, but looking at their saves in the database it seems like they didn't even move from the starting point. I wonder if they encountered some problem or just didn't felt like playing.

Another topic: I am currently building a website on wizardmmo.com using Wordpress as a content management system. When it's finished I will start to think about how to spread the word about my game.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, when I try to log in I get the message that I'm already logged in. I tried this both from my company, and my home. But for some reason I just couldn't connect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got the same problem as EJlol.

    ReplyDelete